Enjoy a pleasant guided horseback riding tour of the fascinating and exotic jungle landscapes of the Riviera Maya and refresh yourself in a natural cenote.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Make sure to confirm the pick up time at least one day before the activity is scheduled Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be announcing your last name during the pick up. Drivers will wait no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Closed-toe shoes
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- One person per horse
- Maximum weight per person 100 kg (220 lbs)
- Minors can participate from 8 years of age in the company of an adult
- This is a tour for beginner horseback riders
- For your safety, if your mobility is limited, you have back problems, a recent surgery or you are pregnant, we recommend that you consider some other less impactful activity
- Being under the influence of alcoholic beverages or drugs is an impediment to your participation
- If the client has a physical illness or special needs, they should contact the local provider to find out if they can do the regular tour or if a special tour is required