Reef diving in Playa del Carmen takes you to the best spot in the Carribean for reef diving. One can see why. With lovely water temperatures and great visibility, you will see all kinds of marine life and even ship-wrecked boats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
We will pick you up from your hotel for an additional fee. Please contact (505) 807 4785 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange transport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Diving certification
Know before you go
- There are pre-requisites for Reef Diving:
- You should be certified with at least a scuba diver certification.
- You should be in good overall health to dive, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulatory systems. You will be asked to self-certify before going on the dive.
- You will need to complete the required PADI forms.
- Please note that, in compliance with recognized diving safety standards, you must wait a minimum of 18 hours free after diving before flying on a plane.