Our PADI Open Water Course is an entry level scuba diving course. Through our course you will progress from diving in pools to diving in the Playa del Carmen reef. You will start as a beginner and finish a certified diver.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- There are pre-requisites for a PADI Open Water course:
- You must be 10 years or older.
- You must be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills.
- You should be in good overall health to dive, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulatory systems. You will be asked to self-certify before starting your PADI Open Water Course.
- You will need to complete the required PADI forms.
- Please note that, in compliance with recognized diving safety standards, you must wait a minimum of 18 hours free after diving before flying on a plane.