Safari on Peñas Blancas River offers you an experience of peacefulness in the forest traveling on the Peñas Blancas River with the opportunity to observe nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Relax and soak up the peaceful atmosphere as you float down the Peñas Blancas River
- Learn about the area's trees, plants, birds, and animals from your naturalist guide
- Stop off along the way for a refueling snack of tropical fruit and beverages
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned bus
- Life jacket
- Beverages and fruit
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hotels in Zone 1: La Fortuna Town, Arenal Paraíso, Montaña de Fuego, Kioro, Arenal Springs, Nayara, Manoa, and TabacónOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Operation Minimum: 2 persons paying as adults.
- Refund or Cancelation:
- Cancelation 1 day in advance (before 17:00): no charge.
- Cancelations the day of the tour: 100% cancelation fee applies.