Break your transfer from the Arenal Volcano area of Costa Rica to the beaches of Guanacaste with a thrilling 2.5-hour white water rafting adventure on the class 3-4 rapids of the Rio Tenorio. Get expert guidance from rafting guides, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
Select participants and date
Pick-up from La Fortuna or MonteverdeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine. For reasons beyond the suppliers control, this tour may change to a more suitable adventure with equal or similar rafting difficulty and appeal. The local supplier reserves the right to cancel due to unsafe conditions
- Private tours are available on request
- A photographer will accompany each tour, and CDs of your adventure are available for USD 30
- Ask about rafting trips that include the “Enviro-tainment Programs” for kids
- Transfers from Guanacaste Beach are available, with a meeting point along the Pan-American Highway, prior to the transfer to the river