Come visit Pistoia, a picturesque and typical medieval Italian city still hidden from the tourist radar. With a private guide you'll visit the most important and beautiful sites of this well-preserved and charming Tuscan city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Via Sant'Anastasio, Pistoia. Meet your guide at the crossing between Via Sant'Anastasio and Via Cavour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is included
- The visit to the Silver Altar of San Jacopo is optional and costs 2.50EUR per person