Take a 2-hour walking tour to uncover the beauty and mysteries of the city of Pistoia. Accompanied by a local guide, travel back in time through the city's churches, piazzas, and museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, English, German, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your meeting point is on the corner of Corso Antonio Gramsci, in front of the Monte dei Paschi di Siena Bank.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes