This cultural guided audio tour of the serene seaside area of Picton will take you on a historical self-guided journey where you will learn about its Māori past and see sights such as the ancient Whaling Harpoon and postcard perfect Picton Foreshore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Picton i-SITE Visitor Information CenterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only
- Please note, this tour is a downloadable self-guided audio guide only. There will be no physical tour guide