Enjoy the natural beauty of the Queen Charlotte Sound while cruising aboard MV Odyssea, departing from Picton. Cruise near a Marlborough salmon farm, learn about aquaculture in the Marlborough Sounds, sample fresh seafood and enjoy the scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Town Wharf #6, Picton MarinaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The MV Odyssea is docked at Town Wharf #6 at Picton Marina. Drive towards the marina on the east end of Picton water and park in the marina carpark. Look for the high curved 'coathanger' bridge, and MV Odyssea is parked just to the left.
- Please arrive to check in by 1:15 PM for the 1:30 PM departure
- EFTPOS, Visa and MasterCard can be used on board the boat at the licensed bar
- The cruises run with a minimum of two people
- You will need to contact the local partner upon booking to confirm the best date to join a cruise, based on the number of guests booked