Spend your morning on a guided kayaking trip towards Mistletoe Bay, followed by an afternoon of hiking the Queen Charlotte Track. Pass by spectacular landscape views, meet the local wildlife, and spend a brilliant day out in the fresh air and nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the lush beaches and bays of the Queen Charlotte Sound
- Take in spectacular views from the Grove Arm Lookout on the Queen Charlotte Track
- Learn about some of the local history from your knowledgable guide
- Professional guide
- All kayaking equipment
- 1 small dry bag per double kayak
- Track pass
- Children under 11 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- You will get wet up to the mid-shin when getting into your kayak, so please wear footwear that can get wet or go barefoot.