Visit the must-see Château de Pierrefonds with this entry ticket. Marvel at this stunning fairytale castle reconstructed for Napoleon III in the 19th-century.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet your host at the Château de Pierrefonds. If you are traveling from Paris the best route is to travel along the A1 motorway and take the number 9 exit then D200, Compiègne then D973, Pierrefonds. The Château is 80 km from Paris and Lille. If you are coming from Lille the best route is to take the A1 motorway exit number 11. Alternatively, if you are coming from Reims take the number 8 exit via RN31 Compiègne to D335 and from Rouen take exit number 2 via RN31 to Compiègne then D973.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Free admission for children under 18 years old
- Free admission for people aged 18-25 years old if you are an EU national or a regularised EU resident (excluding school groups)
- To have access to the monument free of charge, visitors under 18 years of age or EU citizens under 26 must show a photo ID with a picture at the ticketing station first before going to the entrance of the monument
- The last entry to the site is 1-hour before closing time
- The park closes at 5:15 PM