Take the worry out of your arrival or departure at Phuket International Airport and pre-book a private transfer to or from your hotel in Phuket. Skip the long taxi lines and travel in style in a luxury vehicle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Kamala, Boat Lagoon, or Maikhao, Surin Beach.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Take the worry out of your arrival or departure at Phuket International Airport
- Avoid confusing taxi lines at the airport
- Enjoy a meet and greet service at the airport
- Relax in the comfort of a Mercedes Benz E-Class exclusive to you
- Door to door airport transfer to hotels in Phuket
- Meet and greet service on arrival
- Large fleet of vehicles, ranging from mid-size 4-passenger sedans to an 8-passenger minibus
- Bottled water
- Fresh cold towel
- 90 minutes waiting time for the arrival option
- Baby seats (available on request)
- Gratuities to the driver (optional)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Phuket International Airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that for passengers traveling on Thai Airways or Bangkok Airways, if you have been processed through immigration in Thailand during a stopover, your flight arrival will be in the domestic terminal.
- If you have taken a connecting flight with a short stopover of a few hours, your flight arrival will be in the international terminal. Please advise if you are stopping over prior to your arrival in Phuket to ensure the driver is waiting for you in the correct terminal.
- No refund will be issued if you choose to travel by taxi.
- If you will not arrive at your destination as per the original booking, please contact the emergency number immediately.
- You will have 90 minutes of free waiting time after your flight lands.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excess luggage (surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc.) may be subject to certain restrictions. Please enquire with the local tour operator prior to your travel date.