A journey of discovery into Phu Quoc’s rich marine life in the southern part of the island. Watch and learn how oysters are carefully cultivated to become precious pearls, fishing and snorkeling amongst colorful fish and coral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Duong Dong Town.
- Private group
- Visit a Pearl Farm to gain fascinating insight into the process of oyster cultivation
- Cruise aboard a boat to stunning offshore islets
- Dive into the deep blue sea to snorkel amongst colorful marine life
- Try your hand at fishing
- Dine onboard the boat
- Full snorkeling gear
- Shared boat transfers (water, tea, coffee, light snack available on board)
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Tipping for local guides
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 10 persons per group