Imagine drifting peacefully through the sky, suspended in air as you watch the sun rise or set over the Arizona desert. At least in Phoenix this dream can come true. Come along and, if you want, help inflate the balloon as a member of the crew.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Fly in a first-class hot air balloon
- See Phoenix and the desert like you have never seen them before
- Choose a sunrise or sunset flight (depending on time of year)
- Feel safe and secure with our licensed, experienced pilots
- First-class hot air balloon with expert, licensed pilot
- Champagne toast after landing
- Flight certificate and balloon flight pin
- Warm clothing (we recommend layers)
- Pick-up/drop-off (available for additional fee)
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
715 East Covey Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85024Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Anyone who is pregnant or possibly pregnant cannot go on the tour. Children must be at least 5 years old.
- If Rainbow Ryders has to cancel your flight because of inclement weather, no charge will be made. We will do our best to reschedule your balloon ride to another date.
- 48-hour cacellation policy. We will charge a 50% deposit for late cancellations or no shows.