The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Oudong is a stunning example of Cambodia's vastness - and bravery. Though bombed by the Americans and almost destroyed by the Khmer Rogue, its 30 foot 18-Cubit Buddha, partially broken, still looks proudly over its city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel in Phnom Penh. Please provide the local partner with your hotel name and room number upon booking, so that the driver can be informed.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date