If you’re a foodie and want to try a Segway tour join this guided ride through South Philly in search of the city’s best cheesesteak. See the Italian Market, South Street, and Society Hill. Sample 5 varieties of the famed Philly cheesesteak along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 2:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See the Italian Market, South Street, and Society Hill on your Segway tour
- Enjoy 5 samples of cheesesteaks from authentic Philly shops
- Learn why the Philly Cheesesteak is legendary
- Segway training
- Guided tour
- 5 pieces of cheesesteak
- Photos of your tour
- Additional food and drinks
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
7 N Christopher Columbus Blvd #7b, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Wear sensible shoes, such as sneakers or closed sandals (no flip-flops).
- For safety reasons, please leave your phones and cameras at the store. Your guide will take great photos and upload these for you at the end of the tour.
- Riders must wear a helmet (provided by the supplier).
- Riders must bring valid identification.
- Riders must read and sign a waiver of liability.
- Riders must complete Segway training to their guide's satisfaction.
- Riders must be 12-years-old or older. If a rider is under 18, they must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult who can sign the waiver form.
- Riders must weigh between 100 lbs and 300 lbs (45 kg and 135 kg).
- The supplier reserves the right to decline a tour to anyone. It is imperative that riders follow guide instructions for their safety and the safety of the group.