Travel the world under one roof as you explore over one million artifacts in the collection of the Penn Museum. Enjoy an insightful experience and learn about history at the largest university museum in the US.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Free public tours are taking place on Saturdays and Sundays at 2:30 PM.