Mui Ne beach is a top tourist destination for visitors to Ho Chi Minh City. This popular resort town is a so-called paradise. Take a 2-day tour to discover the beautiful natural surrounding of this area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby for pickup
- Private group
- See the Fairy Stream that flows through the dunes
- Visit Mui Ne Fishing Village to experience local life
- Marvel at Lotus Lake, set in white sand dunes
- 2-day tour
- 1-night in a 3 or 4-star resort (depending on option selected)
- Transportation by air-conditioned car
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
- Meals as per the itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per day
- Travel insurance
- Cool towels
- Additional meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Hotel pickup time varies from 7 AM to 7:40 AM. You will be informed of your exact pickup time after booking.
- Please note, the driver may be delayed by traffic, weather conditions, and other customers in the group.
- The price offered does not apply on holidays.
- The schedule may be altered, but all of the locations mentioned in the description will be visited.
- Sports shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip are recommended.
- Please be sure to carry any personal medication you may require throughout the day.
- Bring an extra pair of clothes, and please dress according to the weather.
- Please note, the local partner cannot be held responsible for any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond their control, such as natural disasters, flight delays, rescheduling, or cancellations, accidents, medical evacuations, riots and strikes.