On this one day tour you have the opportunity to explore one of the largest Mayan complexes of Guatemala. Its highlights include the structures in Groups, A, B, C, Temple 214, the visitor center, and the solar-powered lodgings for archaeologists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Discover the Astronomic Center
- Marvel at the amazing archaeological site
- Enjoy the natural reserve & vast jungle surroundings
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Admissions to Yaxha archaeological park
- Tour Guide
- Lunch (Traditional Guatemala Cuisine)
- Optional Gratuities
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
If you have arrived at your own expense at the Mundo Maya International Airport, you'll be picked up at the entrance of the airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers are required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access.
- Please bring hat, sunglasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required).
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. email@example.com