Discover Western Australia's natural landmarks on a day trip from Perth. Visit York, Wave Rock, Gnamma Holes and more. Enjoy a country-style lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is provided at selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough hotels.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The wildflower season runs from September through early November. The profusion of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, so sightings cannot be guaranteed
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring a hat and camera
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking