Explore Rottnest Island at your leisure and enjoy a wide range of activities. Choose from same-day or extended-return ferry tickets departing from Perth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Check-in at Pier 3 Barrack St Jetty. Look for the blue ticketing office. The ferry to Rottnest Island departs at 8:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please specify your preferred return time and/or date when booking
- You will receive your boarding pass(es) from the local operator via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person
- Island admission fee included in price of ticket from Fremantle
- Please note that a senior concession price is not available through GetYourGuide