Take the path less travelled on your 1.5-hour guided Segway tour through Rottnest Island. Bring an adventurous spirit and your thirst for exploring.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You will need a Sealink boarding pass to embark our Rottnest ferry. Head to the blue SeaLink ticketing desk next to the E-Shed building at O'Connor Landing (B Shed Terminal), Victoria Quay if you have not receive one.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You will receive your boarding pass(es) from the activity provider via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- Limited paid parking available at the terminal. Public transportation or ride share is recommended
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed on the Segway Tour