The Anzac Bell tour is a small group premium tour at the Bell Tower. Step behind the scenes into the ringing chamber to chime the ancient bells. Find out about the meaning of the 6,5000kg Anzac Bell and witness it ring at midday.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You can explore the Bell Tower using stairs or an elevator