September to early November, seasonal only: Enjoy a relaxing day taking in the spring wildflowers. The exact itinerary will be unknown until the day of departure to ensure you view areas with the most abundant wildflowers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary hotel pick-up provided from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough hotels.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Profusion of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, therefore we cannot guarantee sightings. Please wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and your camera. Please be advised that this tour does involve walking off-track, sometimes in bushland in order to find and see the wildflowers. Long legged pants and shoes with a good grip are recommended. Please advise of any dietary requirements.