Located on Riverside Drive overlooking the picturesque Swan River, The Bell Tower is one of Perth's most unique and must see tourist attractions. Filled with fascinating historic content it has become an icon of Perth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Malay, Japanese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visit The Bell Tower, one of Perth's most iconic attractions
- See the sights and attractions of Perth aboard an open top double decker bus
- Explore Perth in one day or two with a 48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket
- 48-hour Perth Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket
- Informative and entertaining commentary
- Entry to The Bell Tower
- The Bell Tower Chiming Experience
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Barrack St Jetty, Riverside Drive, Perth, Western AustraliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You can join the bus at any of the 11 stops around the city. On a full loop, you'll be back at your original stop just under 2 hours later.
- The Bell Tower is open from 10 am every day except Good Friday and Christmas day.
- Wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes. Remember to bring your camera!