Enjoy a truly unique and romantic once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to harvest your own Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl which you can keep. Enjoy sparkling wine and a canapé of rare pearl meat as you learn about the history of pearling.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Chinese, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Jetty 4, Riverside Drive, Perth WA 6000 - located underneath Annalakshmi Indian Restaurant on the ground level in Barrack Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 2 people per booking (unless a special request is made directly with Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay)