Explore Perth's highlights on a full-day tour in an air-conditioned minivan. Visit Kings Park and Caversham Wildlife Park, and see a pearl harvesting at Elizabeth Quay. Taste wine at a winery in the Swan Valley, and savor chocolate at a chocolate factory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup times are as follows: 8.20am Hillarys Boat Harbour (opposite Mia Cucina Restaurant). 8.55am 450 Wellington Street, Tourist Bus Stand (opposite Globe Bar). 9.10am Crown Casino Riverside Drive entrance, at taxi rank outside foodhall. Hotel pickup may also be possible by prior arrangement.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts
- Should you be more than 10 minutes late, the van will depart out of respect to other tour participants
- Please bring proof of age document, as it is illegal to consume alcohol if you are under 18 years old