Skydive over Western Australia's favourite holiday island. Choose one of four different heights to descend from.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 3 participants
Select participants and date
Rottnest Fast Ferries Hillarys ferry terminal, in the Hillarys Boat Harbour. Arrive to the ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to your departure time to allow for ticketing and boarding time. Once you arrive on the island you are to make your own way to the Rottnest Island Airport to check in for your skydive (at your chosen time slot)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Ferry departure and return times are fixed as they are available year round. If there are any changes the local partner will contact you prior to your skydive
- Your eligibility to skydive will be assessed on the day by the chief safety instructor
- This is subject to your weight, height, health, and relevant medical conditions
- Passengers weighing more than 95 kilograms will be taken on a case-by-case basis
- Please note, children aged 12-18 years must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian on the day of the skydive
- All bookings are weather dependent. You must wear enclosed sports shoes for the jump. Shoes are available to borrow if needed
- You can purchase a hand-cam video and photo package of your skydive experience on the day for an additional cost