Enjoy a 4.5-hour eco adventure in the National Parks of southwest Australia, and discover the old growth karri trees of Warren National Park and the Yeagarup sand dunes of D'Entrecasteaux National Park. Look out for kangaroo, emu, cockatoo, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the rear shed of the Pemberton Lodge, 12 Brockman St, Pemberton WA 6260, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of four guests total to operate.
- Please bring a water bottle, camera and appropriate clothes for the weather
- Swimming is an option in the summer