Discover the stately rooms and gardens of the Palace of Versailles. Then, visit Marie Antoinette’s private estate at the Trianon châteaux.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Check in at the GetYourGuide store at 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, located across the street from the RER line C Versailles Château Rive Gauche train station • Take the 'Avenue de Paris' exit at the train station and find the office across the street next to the Café Madeleine • Please be aware that the train from Paris to Versailles takes approximately 1 hour • From July 15th to August 26th, RER C trains are not running between the stations PARIS AUSTERLITZ and JAVEL, in Paris. Options to come to Versailles : - RER C at JAVEL direction VERSAILLES CH TEAU RIVE GAUCHE and get off at the last stop - from PARIS MONTPARNASSE: line N direction RAMBOUILLET, DREUX or MANTES LA JOLIE or VERSAILLES CHANTIERS and get off at VERSAILLES CHANTIERS stop - from PARIS SAINT LAZARE: line L direction VERSAILLES RIVE DROITE and get off at the last stop Please note that the stations VERSAILLES RIVE DROITE and VERSAILLES CHANTIERS are both located at an approx. 15-minute walk from our office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Non-folding strollers
Know before you go
- Baby strollers could be refused at the entrance of the palace
- The train from Paris to Versailles takes about 1 hour
- Please note that baby strollers or baby backpack carriers are only allowed in the gardens. You can take a baby inside the palace with a baby carrier that has no metallic structure
- During peak times, the palace can be very crowded and there may be a short wait at the group entrance
- The gardens close at 5:30 PM on certain dates (May 27, every Saturday between June 10 and September 23, July 14, August 15, October 29 and October 31)
- Bring your own headphones if you have them; standard jack, not Bluetooth
- If arriving by train, please make sure to buy an RER Paris-Versailles ticket. Paris metro tickets are not accepted
- From July 15th to August 26th, RER C trains are not running between the stations PARIS AUSTERLITZ and JAVEL, in Paris.