Enjoy a day at Versailles with this entry ticket. Visit the palace, Trianon, Marie Antoinette's Estate, and gardens and see the famous Musical Gardens or Fountain Show with an optional upgrade.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
What customers loved
"The garden at Versailles. An idyllic place for courtship."
"The hall of mirrors in the palace."
"Getting out of the waiting line."
Select participants and date
Present your ticket directly at the Palace of Versailles.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Enter the palace with your ticket on the booked time slot. You can visit the gardens and the Marie-Antoinette estate either before or after your timed entrance. The afternoon is quieter to visit the Palace
- May-June, September-October (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), palace entry is free for children under 6. For 7 to 17 year-old visitors, an on-site ticket must be bought (€10/person)
- On Wednesdays, the palace entrance is free for visitors under 18. You will need to get a free ticket on site
- From July-August, palace entry is free for children under 6 every day. For 7 to 17 year-old visitors, an on-site ticket must be bought (€10/person)
- The gardens are open from 8 AM-8:30 PM
- On Saturdays, during the night fountain shows, the last entry is at 5:30 PM
- The last entry to the palace is at 6 PM
- From April to October, the Fountains and musical garden shows take place and are included in the ticket from 9 AM to 7 PM