Explore the legendary Palace of Versailles on a child-friendly tour and journey back to the days of the French court. See opulent rooms, including the Hall of Mirrors, and get an appreciation of the King's Apartments. Take a short walk in the gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Walking sticks
Know before you go
- Please indicate the ages of children under 18 or young people under 25 from EU while booking
- Parts of this tour may take place outdoors
- Baby strollers or baby backpack carriers that contain metal are not allowed inside the palace but are allowed inside the gardens
- You can stay in the palace until it closes
- During the summer high season, large volumes of visitors come to the palace making it busier than usual
- Your ticket will be sent the day before your tour date