Explore Le Marais, an important historical district in Paris, on a leisurely pedicab ride. Hear about the French Revolution as you see the main monuments linked to that time. Ride along the narrow streets as your guide provides personalized commentary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Place de l'Hôtel-de-VilleOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The capacity of the pedicab or rickshaw is 2-3 people (250 kilograms or 670 pounds). Several pedicabs can be booked for a family or a group.
- Pedicabs are equipped with electric assistance to help out your guide.