Enjoy a 3-hour guided tour of the Château of Versailles and its gardens. Marvel at the glimmering Hall of Mirrors and the lavish state apartments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the entrance/exit to Metro Invalides, Esplanade des Invalides, 75007 Paris (lines 8 and 13). There is only one exit from the metro station which takes you on to rue de l'Université. Directly outside the exit you will see a news stand, and a yellow M on top of a pole, indicating the metro. Your guide will be waiting by the news stand. If you are travelling by RER C train, take the exit "rue Esnault Pelterie" and walk straight ahead until a crossroad (rue de l'Université and rue Constantine crossroad) where you can see the yellow M. The news stand will be on your right, next to the metro exit. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your tour departure time. Your guide will be wearing an orange badge on an orange lanyard. You do not need to print your voucher. Please just ensure you have a copy of it on your phone so we can check you in at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking, so comfortable shoes are advised
- Due to ongoing restoration works inside the palace, some rooms may not be open to visitors. If this occurs, your guide will take you to see other rooms so that your experience is complete