Discover the hidden heart of Paris on a 100-minute guided tour of the city’s secret stories. Step away from the usual tourist tales, and dive down narrow lanes around the Notre-Dame, follow in the footsteps of a legendary magician, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
On the Pont Neuf, in front of the equestrian statue of Henri IV. 15, Place du Pont Neuf, 75001 Paris In case of emergency on the day of your visit, you can contact the number below: Monday to Friday: +33 1 42 46 92 04 Saturday, Sunday and French bank holidays: +33 6 25 42 28 91 Cultival agency is closed on Saturday, Sunday and French bank holidays. Please contact directly the phone number and do not send any message through GetYourGuide, you will not receive a reply. For any cancellation or modification of your booking, please contact GetYourGuide customer service.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Latecomers cannot be compensated with a refund or rescheduled tour
- For security or technical reasons, the tour itinerary can be modified on the day of the tour. In these circumstances refunds are not available
- The tour is not available for children below 12 years of age
- Cancellation policy:
- - At least 48-hour before the date of the visit: 100% refund
- - Less than 48-hour before the date of the visit: no refund
- Limited access to the Ile de la Cité following the fire at Notre Dame Cathedral might cause some changes in the tour route