Jog along a 10 km (6 m) route passing by illuminated streets, bridges and monuments that make Paris deserve the title of 'City of Lights'
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Your running guide will be waiting for you at Place Saint-Michel, between the Saint-Michel fountain and the entry to the metro station. If you're arriving there by metro (line 4, and RER B and C), just take exit number 3, called "Fontaine Saint-Michel".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Public transport ticket
- Luggage or large bags
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- You should ideally be an active person who enjoys exercising and runs/walks/bikes at least 5 km/3 m.
- Only minors under 18 years old are allowed when they have the expressed authorization of their parents or responsible adults
- This tour starts on time. In order not to ruin the experience to the other guests, please arrive around 5 minutes earlier. Please understand that the group cannot wait for any delays
- If you feel you're going to be late, let the supplier know asap so they can think of a solution (for instance, you can join the tour another day)
- No refunds are possible for late arrivals or for no-shows