Enjoy a 2-hour private walking tour of the Right Bank, the traditional seat of French authority and the most official district of Paris. Experience the differences between the city of medieval times and the transformed Paris of the neoclassical period.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Serbo-Croatian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- See the Cour Carré, the oldest existing part of the Louvre
- Discover Saint-Germain-l'Auxerrois, the official church of the French kings
- Walk along Rue Saint-Honoré, a chic yet unpretentious shopping area
- Visit Galerie Vivienne, a 19th-century shopping mall
- 2-hour guided walking tour
- Food, snacks, and beverages
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the Métro Louvre Rivoli exit, in front of restaurant le Fumoir. Your guide will be carrying a red canvas tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.