Discover the wonders of the Loire Valley with this private full-day tour from Paris. Visit the magnificent Chateau of Chambord, enjoy a gourmet wine-and-food pairing lunch at a family-run winery and enjoy a visit to one of the best wineries of the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. There are lots of stairs to access the underground galleries
- Caves and wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F/10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- The visited wineries can be changed upon your wishes (please contact to arrange special visits; may change prices)