Explore the Paris of legendary artists such as Monet, Renoir, Matisse, and Picasso, and writers Oscar Wilde, James Joyce, Victor Hugo, and Henry Miller. After this fascinating walk you’ll never look at art or read the classics in the same way again.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Cafe Flore, 172 Boulevard Saint-Germain, ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- No refunds are issued for tours canceled less than 24 hours before the start of the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required