See Paris at your own pace with a 1, 2, or 3-day open-top bus tour ticket. Learn about the city's sights with an audio guide for adults and children and stops at popular landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Frequency of bus at the stops is 20 to 30 minutes. You can start your tour at any of the following bus stops: 1. HAUSSMANN – GRANDS MAGASINS – 11, Rue Auber 75009 Paris 2. OPERA GARNIER – 49, Avenue de l’Opéra 75002 Paris 3. MUSEE DU LOUVRE – Place du Carrousel 75002 Paris 4. NOTRE-DAME – 4, Rue du Petit Pont 75005 Paris 5. MUSEE D’ORSAY – 8, Quai Anatole-France 75007 Paris 6. CONCORDE – 12, Place de la Concorde 75008 Paris 7. CHAMPS-ELYSEES – GEORVE V -116, Aavenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris 8. TROCADERO – 50, Avenue du Président Wilson 75016 Paris 9. TOUR EIFFEL – 69, Quai Branly 75007 Paris 10. PONT ALEXANDRE III – INVALIDES – 41, Quai d’Orsay 75007 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Your voucher is valid for redemption 6 months from the booking date
- You can start the tour at any of the designated bus stops, upon first validation onboard the bus, your ticket is valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours (as per the option selected)
- Bus service hours are subject to change: you can check the latest updates on the Tootbus website or see them in real-time on the Tootbus app
- Approximate service hours are as follows:
- - Nov. 24 - Mar. 31: First departure 9:30 AM - last departure 4:30 PM (stop 1)
- - Apr. 1 to Oct 31: First departure 9:30 AM - last departure 6:30 PM (stop 1)
- Bus frequency is 15-20 minutes
- Download the Tootbus app to plan your visit, locate the stops and the attractions, follow the buses in real-time, listen to the audio commentary, and explore more of Paris with self-guided walking tours