Leave the crowd behind and enjoy a running tour in Paris! Together with your tour hosts, you'll discover by jogging the sights you just cannot miss in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Place Saint-Michel, Paris, France. Your guide will be waiting for you between the Saint-Michel fountain and the exit of the metro. If you're arriving there by metro (line 4, and RER B and C) just take exit number 3, called "Fontaine Saint-Michel". Subway stations: Saint-Michel (line 4), Cluny-La-Sorbonne (line 10). Train (RER) stations: Saint Michel-Notre-Dame (RER B and C).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Public transport ticket
- Luggage or large bags
- Walking frames
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- You don’t need to be a fast runner to take part in the running tour. However, it does require some level of conditioning. Be sure to be able to run at least 5 kilometers (3 miles) non-stop before signing up.
- Minors are allowed provided that they’re used to some running and their parents are coming along — especially if they're 15 years old or younger. From 16 to 17 years old, it's preferable that one of the parents books with their names and shows up with them at the meeting point.
- Running tours with toddlers in strollers is also possible. come with your own stroller and ensure that it’s appropriate for running in a city that is not very wheelchair friendly
- Please bring appropriate running gear and shoes
- Storage of voluminous clothes and bags is not possible
- Bring your own transportation tickets since these are not provided (other than the ones mentioned)
- Entry tickets for museums & monuments are not included
- No refunds are possible for late arrivals or for no-shows