Enjoy one of the best views of the Bastille Day fireworks in the whole city. Take a romantic cruise and see the sights of lit up at night from the Seine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- French, English, Chinese, Portuguese, German, Korean, Spanish, Japanese, Italian
Select participants and date
Board at Port de la Bourdonnais (just at the foot of the Eiffel Tower) at pontoon no. 6.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, for safety reasons concerning the proximity of the fireworks, it is not possible to leave the boat until midnight.
- Please note that access to Alma Marceau Station and Port de la Bourdonnais will be restricted due to the festivities. Please bring your access pass which will be sent to you a few days before the tour. This pass is important as law enforcement officials present for the event may ask to see it at any time.