Enjoy the best of Paris with your family, friends, or as a couple with this unforgettable cruise on the Seine and audio-guided walking tour through the Eiffel Tower district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, French
Select participants and date
- This is the departure point of the Seine Cruise by Vedettes de Paris. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. The staff will welcome you directly on the pier. Opening hours: - Monday to Friday: from 11am to 6:30pm - Saturday and Sunday: from 10:30am to 6:30pm - The Eiffel Tower district walking tour on smartphone is a distinct activity and starts at Place du Trocadéro, close the Seine Cruise embarking zone. To start your audio-guided tour, go to https://rewindstories.com/en/activation/ and add your reservation number and email address to unlock the tour. Then download the Rewind application and create a new account with the same email address.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring