Fly with a private pilot over the Châteaux de la Loire. Take a personalized flight over the regal estates in the Loire valley. Land for a lunch break.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Fly above the beautiful castles of the Loire Valley
- Experience the thrill of riding in a private plane
- Depart from a small private airfield
- Enjoy a personalized flight
- Private flight with a local private pilot
- Transportation to/from the airfield in the Loire Valley to the Châteaux
- Entrance to the Châteaux
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Aérodrome Meaux-Esbly. Please note that the aerodrome can change depending on the pilot and aircrafts availabilities. The local partner will send you the right meeting point by email once you've book your flight.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is not a commercial flight but a private flight operated under the European cost-sharing rule (EASA). Insurance by Allianz is provided for each flight.
- Please note, cost-shared flights don’t have the same safety rules as commercial air transport flights. The risks involved can be higher, as private pilots are not subject to the same level of continuous checks and strict oversight rules from the authority. Pilots still apply safety checks for every flight and are responsible for passengers safety.