Head up to the second floor or summit of the Eiffel Tower to admire views over Paris. Then tuck into a delicious lunch on board a Seine river cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Please meet your host in front of the Le Champ De Mars Cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is not a guided tour. Your host will only accompany you until the ticket scan at the Eiffel Tower. You will make your own way up to the second floor or summit.
- Please do not forget to provide your e-mail address and a phone number you can be contacted on. You will be contacted one day before your tour date by e-mail and by Whatsapp. If you have a non-French phone number, provide the international dialing code.
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, no refunds or discounts will be given.
- The Eiffel Tower is wheelchair-accessible only up to the second floor.
- Eiffel Tower summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.