Discover Loire Valley's wineries and castles on a full-day tour from Paris. Visit Château de Chambord, savor a lovely gourmet lunch, and end the day with a visit and tasting in a winery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel if located in central Paris.
- Private or small groups available
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please advise on any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. There are lots of stairs to access the underground galleries
- Caves and wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- From March 2023 there will be road blocked in Paris for the Olympic games, we'll do our best to ensure pick-up at your hotel. Though, it won't be guaranteed
- Please let us know if you are going to our Winedays tour with others that booked separately to make sure you'll be together