Discover the charming Ile de la Cité, the Sainte Chapelle and Conciergerie. Marvel at the prowess of the 13th century builders; Notre Dame survived the devastating fire of April 15, 2019 and a new page of her history is being written today as we visit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 165 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Fontaine St. Michel at the end of Boulevard St. Michel. Directions: At the end of the Boulevard St. Michel, between the two main roads and opposite the River Seine is a large fountain. Your guide will be waiting for you just in front of the fountain. The nearest metro is St. Michel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking, so wearing comfortable walking shoes is recommended