Discover the historic Hôtel de la Marine in Paris, and explore the former naval ministry building. Have access to the ceremonial salons and the balcony with a unique view of Paris.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Parking is available at Parking Indigo Paris, 6 Place de la Concorde. The closest metro station is Concorde (lines 1, 8, and 12). The attraction is accessible by bus lines 24, 42, 72, 84, and 94.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of the audio-guided tour is 1 hour for the Al Thani Collection, and 1 hour and 15 minutes for the apartments tour
- The busiest times at the attraction are between 10:30-11:30 AM and 2:30-4:00 PM daily
- A café and bookshop are available on site
- People under 18 years old and EU citizens between 18 and 25 years old can enter for free, but still must book a timeslot
- The Al Thani Collection will be closed from 3 October to 28 November in preparation for the upcoming exhibition Ca' d'Oro: Renaissance Masterpieces in Venice