Discover the historic Hôtel de la Marine in Paris, and explore the former naval ministry building. Have access to the ceremonial salons and the balcony with a unique view of Paris.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The duration of the audio-guided tour is 1 hour for the Al Thani Collection, and 1 hour and 15 minutes for the apartments tour
- The busiest times at the attraction are between 10:30-11:30 AM and 2:30-4:00 PM daily
- A café and bookshop are available on site
- Entrance is free for those under 18 and EU citizens who are under 26 upon presentation of picture ID at the ticketing station before going to the entrance of the monument.
- Last entrance is 1h before closing for Al Thani Collection and 1h15 for the Apartments
- The distribution of the rooms in the Intendant's Apartments prevents the circulation of wheelchairs over 70 cm wide.