Get away from the selfie-sticks and discover one of the most romantic enclaves in Paris, with a local guide leading you to the best hidden spots. You’ll go off the beaten track and spot the Parisian abodes of Van Gogh and Picasso.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Outside the metro Blanche (line 2) at Ground level.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- The itinerary might be slightly modified on public holidays, as some of shops usually visited might be closed.